MISTI Precision Stamping Tool
This is the Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented (MISTI) by My Sweet Petunia. This tool is designed to provide consistent stamping for the novice or experienced crafter. It will accommodate both cling mount and clear stamps. MISTI provides a platform for multiple stamp techniques—stamp positioner, lining up die cuts and stamps, registration, etc. It offers the ability to use magnets to help positioning. MISTI is laser printed, saw cut, flame polished and hand assembled. Variance +/- 1/16 inch. Bottom is rubber so the MISTI will not slide on work surface. Approximate size is 8.125 x 10 x 0.5 inches
- Misti tool with Laser-etched grid
- Sample pad of grid paper
- 2 super force magnets.
Proper care of MISTI is important. Please follow these few simple steps to assure long use.
- Wipe away excess ink from ink pads right away (especially permanent inks.) Do not allow ink to sit on the lid over night. Clean after every use.
- Gently wipe the lid. Do Not scrub or scratch.
- Use Novus 1 Plastic polish for general cleaning only. Any other cleaner has the potential to remove the screen printing.
- Do Not drop.
- Do Not use solvent or oil based products. Staz-On cleaner, Ultra clean, solvent cleaners, Windex, Goo Gone, alcohol, or harsh chemicals can cause crazing.
Note: Neodymium magnets are very brittle and very strong magnetically. Handle magnets with extreme care to avoid personal injury and damage to the magnets. Fingers can be severely pinched between attracting magnets. Magnets can chip and/or break easily. Because of their brittle nature, magnets will not be warrantied, replaced, returned or exchanged.
By purchasing MISTI you are agreeing to only use the recommended cleaner and follow cleaning and care directions. Using any other cleaners will void the 90 day warranty.
Note: Bible verse is etched into the inside bottom of this product.